Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Thinnest LEGO Flash Drive Ever - Custom Made!


Pictured is a LEGO USB Drive (aka LEGO Plate Drive). It has been hand crafted out from a 2x3 LEGO Plate. I reckon it is the Smallest & Thinnest LEGO Flash Drive ever made. I have searched the web (Googled), but could not locate anything that is even close to what I have created.

The flash drive used is the tinest that I could purchase off the shelf. It comes in 2GB, 4GB or 8GB. It is Windows and Mac compatible. Did I mention that it is also Vista ReadyBoost compatible?

I reckon it is the Sexiest Lego Flash Drive ever made!




The LEGO USB Drive featured is almost completed. I have not mounted a small ring that would allow the LEGO USB Drive to be mounted either on a Keychain or a Lanyard (perfect for showing off!)

I would like to apologise for my sub-standard photos. Photos would be re-taken with better lighting condition and using a tripod to ensure that the photos are sharp as it can be!

No comments:

Post a Comment